Marketing directly to military bases as a notary can be an effective strategy if you tailor your approach to the unique needs and challenges of the military community. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Understand the Military Community: Familiarize yourself with the specific needs and challenges faced by military personnel and their families. Understand their schedules, deployment cycles, and legal requirements. This will help you customize your marketing strategy accordingly.
- Offer Convenient Services: Military personnel often have busy schedules and might find it challenging to take care of legal matters during regular business hours. Offer flexible scheduling options, including evenings and weekends, and consider providing mobile notary services to military installations.
- Create Military-Specific Materials: Develop marketing materials that specifically address the military community’s concerns. Highlight how your notary services can assist with their unique needs, such as power of attorney documents before deployments.
- Build Relationships: Establish connections with key individuals on military bases, such as base legal offices, family support centers, and unit commanders. Networking can help you gain referrals and establish credibility within the military community.
- Attend Base Events: Participate in events held on military bases, such as fairs, workshops, and community gatherings. This is an excellent opportunity to engage with military personnel face-to-face and promote your services.
- Offer Military Discounts: Show your support for the military community by offering special discounts for active-duty military personnel, veterans, and their families. This gesture can help you stand out and build goodwill.
- Leverage Online Platforms: Create a professional website and establish a presence on social media platforms. Share relevant content and information about your services tailored to the military audience. Consider writing blog posts or creating videos that address common legal needs of military personnel.
- Use Military Publications: Many military bases have newsletters, magazines, or online platforms that cater to the military community. Advertise your services in these publications to reach a targeted audience.
- Highlight Security and Trustworthiness: Military personnel value security and trustworthiness. Highlight your credentials, certifications, and experience as a notary. Emphasize your commitment to maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive documents.
- Collect Testimonials: Encourage satisfied military clients to provide testimonials that speak to your professionalism and the convenience of your services. Positive reviews can go a long way in building trust within the military community.
- Collaborate with Military Support Organizations: Partner with organizations that provide support to military families. They might be interested in offering their members access to reliable notary services, and you can offer special arrangements for their members.
- Stay Updated on Regulations: Be well-versed in any regulations or policies related to notarization on military bases. Familiarize yourself with the specific requirements and guidelines set by each base.
Remember that building relationships and trust within the military community will take time. Your goal should be to establish yourself as a reliable resource for their legal needs, and this can be achieved through consistent and tailored marketing efforts.
Here are some further resources:
Discover the Power of BlueNotary:
Join BlueNotary today and be at the forefront of virtual notarizations . Visit the BlueNotary website at to learn more and sign up for our platform.
Get a document Notarized/Sign-up.