Become an Online Notary is an easy way to offer convenient services and secure services to clients. Online Notaries offer faster booking and easier document completion! And it’s all totally legal! You can make extra money while not changing anything about your schedule. So what are you waiting for?
How can I become an Online Notary?
Kentucky Online Notaries must:
- Have current and valid Notary Public commission.
- Sign up with one or more RON technology providers from a list of state-approved vendors.
- Provide a PDF file of your digital certificate that includes your electronic signature and digital stamp. This can be done with BlueNotary’s Session Simulator.
- Scan proof of your $1,000 surety bond (insurance).
- Pay the $10 registration fee.
- Complete the required registration form and submit it to the Secretary of State office.
Once you meet your state requirements, you can officially start notarizing on BlueNotary!
How to Get Commissioned Traditionally in Kentucky
- Meet all of Kentucky’s eligibility requirements.
- Get insurance.
- Submit an application to the Secretary of State.
- Take your oath of office at the county clerk’s office.
What Can I Expect?
Like any other job, the work load for eNotaries can vary. The busiest time is generally tax season. However, there’s always going to be a steady demand for one-time documents. Plus, a lot of businesses have notary contracts.
Although online, eNotarization must follow state regulations. This includes checking for accuracy. Also, the most successful eNotaries spend time doing their own networking to get customers.
How Much Can I Make?
Once started with Blue Notary, you can earn around $25 for eNotarizations. As you learn more skills, you become more marketable. You can earn even more by offering home loan signing packages. So you can earn a pretty good living from the comfort of your home office.
BlueNotary also lets you bill outside customers. This means flexible earnings, especially when you can build a network.
How do I become an Online Notary?
As an eNotary, you decide which platform to use for finding clients. Blue Notary is an easy choice with simple start up. You get training videos and a signing simulator to get you comfortable with the process.
Join our Facebook notary group! It’s a great place for advice from Kentucky notaries who went through the process. It’s normal to have questions along the way. We can answer them while helping to ensuring state compliance. It’s a great way to make money while keeping your day the same.
Register and get started here: Sign Up.